This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Love makes your soul crawl.....

Well... happy Saturday morning! I've got a busy day today. First I have to go to Babies'r' us and get my little girl her first "BIG GIRL" bed. They have the most adorable little sleigh bed. It fits a standard crib mattress. It also has as part of the set a toy shelf with baskets and a set of table and 2 chairs. I am going to get the rest of the set fot her birthday. After I do this, I have to go get groceries for the family. My hubby has a cold today so he is going to stay home with the kids and I get to have some alone time. Yahhhhh! Well anyway... here is another wordart quote for you all to enjoy.

To download file, click link below.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the quote, but thought you should know it should be "its", not "it's".

It's = it is.

Michelle Johnson said...

Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your wordart! Thanks so much for sharing, and don't pay too much attention to people who only leave a comment to correct you on something rather than thanking you for your time and generosity. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, this is wonderful :o)

Anonymous said...

Just discovered your site and collected your word art. My brother told me once that when Indians do bead work they intentionally put mistakes in their work because they believe so strongly that no human is perfect. He told me this when another brother pointed out a typo in a paper scrapbook I had done. Your word art is beautiful and so perfect for my two granddaughters! Thank you so very much for sharing your time and talent!!

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!