This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Monday, February 25, 2008

Send me your pages... New quote

Well... Happy Monday Morning to you all! I hate Monday mornings! Hubby has to go back to work and it always seems that the kids never want to sleep on a Sunday night. Poor little angels both have colds right now so it makes it extra hard. Anyhoo..... I am looking for your layouts using my quotes and wordart. I am going to feature them here on my blog. If you want your pages to be included, please send them to me at: inspiredmommie@gmail.com. Can't wait to see all those wonderful pages.

Here is another girlie quote for this Monday morning,


To download file, click link below.
LINK EXPIRED

No comments:

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!