This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Friday, May 9, 2008

All good things.....

I have been creating my wordart using Photoshop and just a few days ago, I received a critical error in the program and now it won't even open up. So frustrating. I am having one of my "geek" friends look at it next week to see if it can be repaired. So in the meantime, this will be my last wordart until I get the program fixed. I think it is very fitting to this situation. LOL. Oh yeah... don't forget to send me copies of your layouts using my wordart so I can display them on my slideshow. The address to send them too is: inspiredmommie@gmail.com



To download file, click link below.
LINK EXPIRED

No comments:

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!