This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Emma's Birthday

Happy Birthday To Emma! Well, on May 10th anyway. I can't beleive that my baby girl is now 2 years old! It seems like only yesterday my Hubby and I brought her home from the hospital and now she's growing up.... FAST. We had a party for her and had a few of her little friends over for games and lunch (Emma's favorite... chicken nuggets). Before the party I took a few pics of her all dressed up in her party dress. She looked so pretty. I created this layout using a Shabby Princess freebie kit called Promise. Actually this layout is a scraplift of a layout I saw in the Shabby Princess Members Gallery by Plucky. Her layouts are amazing. I have also used my own wordart..... Little Girls Are Flowers From Heaven.


No comments:

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!