This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just Passin' Thru- I am part of this new creative team!

Well.... Good Morning! It is a very wet and rainy morning here. I woke up at 6:00 when a certain little girl decided to crawl into bed with me. Since I was up, I decided it was a good time to let you all know about the wonderful creative team that I am part of.

The first is Just Passin Thru. You can purchase her wonderful products by visiting her site at http://justpassinthru.wordpress.com/ . There are also some great freebies you can grab there too.

Here is a preview of JustPassin Thru kit- MOODY.

Here are 2 layouts I have created using the kit Moody.

Layout created using JustPassinThru kit- Moody. Stitching is from Frand118, and wordart is unknown.
Layout created using JustPassinThru kit- Moody. Alpha's are from ScrapOrchard kit- So Sunny.

No comments:

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!