This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

10 little fingers- Wordart Freebie

As some of you may know, my neice just had her first baby girl a few weeks ago. Her name is Baileigh and she is just adorable. As I get new pictures of her, I am making a baby scrapbook for her. I plan on giving it to her as a present on her first birthday. I wanted a cute but simple quote to use on a page with pics of her fingers and toes.... what better than 10 little fingers and 10 little toes. Enjoy.

To download file, click link below.
http://www.4shared.com/file/55031402/5d3977f3/10_little_fingers-inspiredmommiedesigns.html

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Jul [LA 03:55am, NY 05:55am, UK 10:55am, OZ 08:55pm]).

Stacy said...

Thank you for sharing!

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!