This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Being Sister and Brother- Wordart Freebie

Todays quote is an email request from Diana. She is creating a layout for her brother's birthday(they are twins) and wanted to use this quote. She told me that he always said to her that being a sister and brother means that you are always there for each other. So here it is Diana. I hope you like it. For the rest of you too... enjoy!

To download file, click link below. And remember if you like my work, leave some love!
http://www.4shared.com/file/56289844/17684cce/Sister_and_Brother-inspiredmommiedesigns.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. Will use it for a kid's page or two.

Sandeep Itha said...

Can I get this file ? I used the link mentioned but it's not working

Anonymous said...

Wish the still held true

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!