This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Caution: Cute Kids- Freebie

When I was looking through some quotes last night, I saw this one and I could envision lots of layouts with this cute one. I think I have have several pics that would go great with it. I hope that you can use it too. Enjoy.


To download file, click link below. And remember, if you like my work, leave a little love!
http://www.4shared.com/file/56992686/dfeb1196/Caution_Cute_Kids-_inspiredmommiedesigns.html

4 comments:

HSDesigns said...

This is DARLING! Thanks so much for sharing!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Chel said...

awesome title. thanks.

Mags said...

You've got lots of cute stuff here! Thanks for sharing!!
:) Mags, magsgraphics.blogspot.com

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!