This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Monday, July 7, 2008

A hug is like a boomerang.... Wordart Freebie

Well.... Happy Monday Morning to you all. I hope that everyone had a great weekend. Mine was very relaxing. On Saturday morning the Hubby and I took the kids swimming. They love the water so much. Especially Emma. She cries so hard when it's time to get out of the pool. We always go when it is Family Swim Time and she just loves to play and swim with the other kids. It is just so much fun to watch her have fun. When we got out of the pool on Saturday, she leaned into me and gave me a great big hug and said Thanks MomMom. I guess she apprecaited that I took her swimming. So cute! So here is a little wordart that expresses the sentiment of a hug. Enjoy.



To download file, click link below.
http://www.4shared.com/file/53873997/2443727a/A_hug_is_like_a_boomerang-inspiredmommiedesigns.html

1 comment:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Love the saying and love the wordart! Thank you :)

Thank you MomMom is totally adorable!!

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!