This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Friday, July 11, 2008

Life is not meant to be easy- Wordart Freebie

Yaaawwwnnn! I had a rough night last night and I am so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. Poor little Emma woke up at 1:30 and was very sick...vomiting and just all over miserable. I was up with Aiden giving him a bottle at the time so the hubby got up with her until I got Aiden back in bed. I was up with her for about 3 hours and just as I got back to sleep....Aiden was up again and wouldn't settle down. The long and the short of it all... it's now 9:13 in the morning and I had about 3 hours sleep. As tired as I am though, I just couldn't forget to give you all this new wordart. Hope you like it.



To download file, click link below.
http://www.4shared.com/file/54764243/e93ba9d/Life_is_not_meant_to_be_easy-inspiredmommiedesigns.html

No comments:

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!