This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Saturday, August 9, 2008

An Angel gets her wings- wordart freebie

Today's quote is one of my all-time favorites. It is from the movie "It's A Wonderful life". I have also created a layout using my new kit "Summer Lovin" and todays quote. I just love this picture of Emma from last Halloween. Doesn't she make the cutest little angel?

To download file, click link below.
And remember, if you like my work, leave me a little love.

Here is my layout. Hope you like it.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

LadyQueen's scrap Creations said...

Love this word art! and that layout is just adorable, thanks for sharing :)

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!