This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Monday, August 25, 2008

Daydreaming

I HATE MONDAYS!!!! Ever since I was a little girl and would have to get up on Monday morning to take that rough bus ride to school, I have always hated Mondays. There is just something about the first day of the week that always seems to get me down. I had to force myself to get out of bed after a near sleepless night... Aiden is teething again. That's where his rash came from on Saturday. The poor little guy has been up at least 20 times each night for the past 3 nights. Poor little MomMom too! lol.

Anyhoo.... enough of that. Here is a cute little wordart for you. Enjoy.
To download file, click link below.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!