This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Friendship- New Wordart Freebie

Well... Happy Saturday Morning! It is so good that the weekend is finally here. I am just about to run out the door to go grocery shopping and I just remembered that I did't have a wordat posted for today. Here is a cute little one about friendship. Enjoy.
To download file, click link below. And remember, if you like my work, leave a little love.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Love the word art. Thanks for sharing.

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!