This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Monday Morning! and a new freebie!

Well... Happy Monday Morning to you all! I hope that everyone had a great weekend. Mine was very low key. We had all these plans to go to the circus and go to the Lake but we decided to stay home and spend some quality family time together. It was nice. I satyed in my jammies most of the day on Sunday, so did the kids and the hubby too. On Saturday we took a trip to Walmart to buy Aiden some new toys out of his birthday money. He got 2 new Tonka trucks, a mega bloks towtruck, complete with blocks as well as another bucket of blocks. He was so excited when we got home and unpackaged everything. I don't know who had more fun with it... Aiden or Emma. She just loved it. When it was time for her to go to bed, she cried and cried because she wanted to play with it more. As I was putting her to bed, she kept crying and saying"My truck". It was so pittiful. I told her that when she got up in the morning she could play with it again. As soon as she opened her little eyes on Sunday morning she ran right to it and hasn't put it down since. LOL.

Anyhoo... just a little rant about my weekend. Now... on to the freebie. Because we had such a great weekend having our family time, todays wordart is a great reflection of that. I hope that you like it. Enjoy.

To download file, click link below.
And remember, if you like my work, leave a little love. I really do love to read what you think.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!