This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Sunday, August 31, 2008

INSPIRED MOMMIE DESIGNS
GRAND OPENING SALE
Only 2 Days Left!!!

There are only 2 days left to my BIG Grand Opening Sale at Pretty Scrappy!
Everything is 50% off so hurry on over to my store for some great deals.
Wordart Packs are $1.00. All of my Digital Kits are $2.50! WOW! What great deals.

I have also added a new kit today called "BACK TO SCHOOL". It is a cute vintage looking kit with 10 papers and 28 elements. And until the end of my sale, you can get it for only $2.00!
Here is the preview.


Now onto your wordart freebie for today!
To download file, click link below.

3 comments:

C & E Curley said...

I love your word Art. Thank you. Some freebie's for you @ http://digiscrapzzutah.blogspot.com/

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

KGould said...

looks great! thank you!

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!