This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

MY BIG NEWS.....

Good Morning to you all. I guess some of you may be wondering what my BIG NEWS is. I am now a designer at Pretty Scrappy.com! YAY! I am so excited to be part of the Pretty Scrappy team. There are a great bunch of designers over there so be sure to check us all out. We have some great products in the store. I have 3 new wordart packs and a new kit in the store. Here are the previews:
PERIWINKLE PARADISE

PERIWINKLE PARADISE- I don't know about you but Periwinkle Blue has always been one of my favorite colors. I just love the simplicity and beauty of it's many shades. This great kit is packed full of periwinkle in all it's glory!
Kit Includes: 6 Patterned Papers, 6 Textured Solid Papers, 2 Round Frames, 1 Rectangle Frame, 3 Bows (each different), 1 Set of Brackets, 2 Floral Brads, 1 Button, 1 Button Stitch, 1 Flower, 2 Journal Tags, 1 Stitched Ribbon, 1 Ribbon with Bow, and 1 Stitches.
f you want to buy this great kit, you can get it at www.prettyscrappy.com/shop

Its A Girls Life- Wordart Pack


Its A Boys Life- Wordart Pack

Bathtime Fun-Wordart Pack

If you want to buy any of these great wordart packs, you can get them at http://www.prettyscrappy.com/
Sorry but I don't have a freebie for you today.... but.... be sure to check back tomorrow for the new FREEBIE add-on-kit for Periwinkle Paradise.

No comments:

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!