This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

MY FIRST CT CALL- Sale at Pretty Scrappy- Wordart Freebie


So... all you talented scrappers out there, how would you like to be part of my very first Creative Team? I am looking for a few good scrappers who would love to work with my kits and wordart.

WHAT I REQUIRE:For each new kit, you have to post 2 layouts in at least 3 galleries. One being Pretty Scrappy and two of your own choice. You will get access to my kits for free. You will also have to use my wordart creations in your layouts. You MUST have your own active blog, in which you will post announcements of my new releases and your layouts.

If you are interested, send me an email at: inspiredmommiedesigns.ct@gmail.com
Be sure to include the following:
* Link(s) to your galleries,
* List of any CT's you are currently on,
* Link to your blog,
* A little bio on yourself, plus any little interesting tidbits you would like to share.
* If you have any layouts using my kits or wordart, I'd love to see those too!

All submissions must be received by September 25th. When I receive your email, I will send you a confirmation and my new team will be announced on October 1st. Good Luck and I can't wait to hear from you!

INSPIRED MOMMIE DESIGNS BIRTHDAY SALE!!!


WORDART FREEBIE!!!
For those of you who know me, you know that I have a Step-Son who is visiting us all the way from Newfoundland! His name is Damon and he is 18 years old and is probally one of the best young men you will ever meet. I first met Damon when he was only 8 years old and I loved him so much eversince. He has always treated me with so much love and respect. When we moved to Calgary almost 4 years ago, the hardest part was leaving him. This is the first time we have seen him since then. He left last week with his uncle and drove from Newfoundland to Alberta in 4 days, that's over 6000km! When he got here, he said that the best thing about travelling was when you finally get where you are going. It's not exactly todays quote but close enough. LOL.

To download file, click link below.
http://www.4shared.com/file/62422076/ed7070d4/The_best_thing_about_traveling-_inspiredmommiedesigns.html

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Sep [LA 02:42am, NY 04:42am, UK 09:42am, OZ 07:42pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Well said.

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!