This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New wordart freebie

I don't have much time to chat today. My little dude is sick and I'm taking him to the Dr in about an hour. He's got some kind of old bug. Poor little guy. Here is the cat version of yesterdays wordart. Enjoy.


To download file, click link below.
http://www.4shared.com/file/64032419/e9bd3c83/A_house__cat_-_inspiredmommiedesigns.html

PS: Don't forget about my NEW CONTEST!!!

All you have to do is create a layout using my wordart. All entries will be entered to win one of my un-released wordart packs.
Contest closes October 1st so hurry and get creating!
Send your entries to: inspiredmommie@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this great and cute wordart for cat lovers .
I hope your little guy feel better soon

Misty from Belgium

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!