This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

FRIENDS GIVE FULL COLOR TO OUR LIVES

Sorry I'm a little late getting this post out today but the kiddos needed me this morning. Usually while they eat breakfast I can pop on here and get my blog updated for the day but this morning, they needed Mommy more than usual. Emma has been feeding herself since she was about a year old but today she wouldn't eat a bite unless I fed it to her. Aiden is in one of those finicky stages now where he never wants to eat the same thing twice so I had to try 3 different things for his breakfast. LOL. So... I had my first workout yesterday. Boy am I out of shape! I felt so good afterwards though. I am going to go 4 days a week as of now. If I decide I need another day, i'll go on Saturday mornings.

Here is todays wordart freebie. I hope you like this one. I think it's cute!

Click HERE to download file.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow I just found your blog using Digifree - I love WordArt and can never get enough so I'm in heaven here. Thanks so much for sharing your awesome talent with us.
hugs Sarah xx
PS Am very jealous - I love Timmy's and can't get it in the UK

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Oct [LA 02:23am, NY 04:23am, UK 09:23am, OZ 08:23pm] ).

Janet said...

Thank you.

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!