This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Saturday, November 1, 2008

DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY!!!

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to give you a little update on Aiden... he is doing much better. His fever finally broke yesterday about 10:00AM. He had the darn thing for over 3 days. I was so worried. He seems to be on the mend now though. Unfortunately he didn't get to go out Trick or Treating. When he is all better, I'll dress both of the kids up in their Halloween costumes and take lots of pictures.

IT'S DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY!!!!! I have a new kit in my store called "HAPPY FALL Y'ALL! It has a country theme and is over 100MB of autumn goodness. Check out the previews.

Not all elements are shown in the preview.





I also have a new Add-On Sticker Pack. Isn't it cute!
Make sure you head on over to my store at Pretty Scrappy and grab this great kit. And guess what?.... To help celebrate Digital Scrapbooking Day, everything in my store is 50% off!!! And guess what else?... EVERYTHING AT PRETTYSCRAPPY.COM IS 50% OFF! WOW! Is that a great deal or what!
Click HERE to go to my store.
Now that everything is starting to get back to normal in the Sweeney household, i'll be able to start up the freebies again. So make sure you check back here tomorrow and i'll have some new FREEBIES for you. Yes, I said Freebies with an S!

No comments:

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!