This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Monday, February 2, 2009

PLAY WITH WORDS CHALLENGE AT PRETTY SCRAPPY!

Happy Groundhog Day. LOL... I hope you all had a great weekend. Yesterday the hubby, myself, and the 2 kidlets took a nice, long drive! It was so relaxing just to be on the open road without a care. Really made our day! I came home and made lunch for the family and then hit the computer for some well deserved design time. I am trying to get some new wordart done for the blog as well as some new wordart to sell in my stores. So, keeep an eye open and you'll soon see some new wordart in my stores!

PLAY WITH WORDS CHALLENGE!

I am hosting the PLAY WITH WORDS CHALLENGE at Pretty Scrappy again this month! It's really simple, for those of you who haven't played yet.... I give you an awesome wordart for FREE, you create a layout using that wordart and post it in the PLAY WITH WORDS Gallery at Pretty Scrappy, and you win points that can be later redeemed at Pretty Scrappy- same as cash!

Each challenge is worth 50 points (cents).If you complete all of the monthly challenges you will get a bonus of 75 points. (The CU Challenge is not included in the bonus) You will receive a coupon to the Pretty Scrappy store at the end of the month (if your total is more than 300 points) or when you reach 300 points (rolled over from month to month).

So... here is your wordart for this months challenge. Click HERE to go to Pretty Scrappy and download the wordart. *** If you download the wordart, please create a layout for the challenge.

I am not giving away a freebie today... if you want one, click the link above and take part in this awesome challenge. Also make sure you check out the new Collab Kit called LOVE AND KISSES! It's a great kit! And, if you haven't bought my kit ALWAYS AND FOREVER yet, you should hurry on over to my store and grab it while you can... It's still on sale for $2.50! Click HERE to go to my store.

No comments:

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!