This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Monday, April 27, 2009

NEW KIT RELEASE: Emmas Birthday

Well... i'm back home and on the computer. Yay! But only for a little while though. I'll be heading out the door again in a few hours and who knows when i'll get back. LOL I actually have to take Aiden to the clinic for his vaccinations today. Not fun! Anyhoo... I finally have released the new kit EMMAs BIRTHDAY! I hope that you like it. I created this cute kit for my Emma's 3rd birthday. It's packed full of pretty pinks and greens, lots of cute elements and party ready papers. It's a perfect kit for celebrating your little girls birthday, no matter what her age. This is the kit I used to make her party invites too.

Included in this kit: 19 textured, solid, and patterned papers 3 balloons, 2 bows, 2 bow wraps, 3 cake on table doodles, 2 cake and presents doodles, 3 cupcake doodles, 2 flairs, 2 flowers, 4 birthday wordart, 2 journal tags, 3 birthday hat doodles, 2 presents doodles, 2 ric rac *Not all elements and papers shown on preview.

EMMAs BIRTHDAY is on sale for 25% OFF too! So.. hurry on over to Pretty Scrappy and grab this cute kit today. Click HERE to go to my store.

No comments:

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!