This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Thursday, April 23, 2009

SCRAP IN YOUR UNDERWEAR! Plus the winner of my new kit!

Hi! Hope everyone is having a great day so far. Mines been good too. The kids actually slept until almost 8:00 this morning. I was in Heaven! It's a very welcomed surprise when I get to sleep past 6:00. lol. I played around yesterday with Emma's Birthday Party Invites and these are the 2 I have chosen. Cute hey? I couldn't decide between the two of them so i'm going to use them both. Next step is making the Thank You cards. I was talking to my Mom and she's gotten most of the party favors and decoration bought now. All I have to do is basically show up. lol. My old friend Jodie is making Emma's birthday cake, she's awesome! She makes wedding cakes, birthday cakes, etc... very beautiful. I can't wait to see it.


I also want to thank all of you who left comments about the previous cards. THANKS! I called my Mom and asked her to choose a number between 1-8 for the winner of my unreleased kit EMMAS BIRTHDAY... and the winner is #7 jmutchler! Send me an email with your email address and i'll send you the links to the kit! My email is inspiredmommie@gmail.com
As you can all see today, my blog is a work in progress. I was browsing through one of my favorite designers stores and saw this awesome blog set. I just love Shabby Miss Jenn and all of her products. She's awesome! So... last night I bought the blog set and the matching kit. The kit is called Fondest Memories. It's a really nice kit. So today i'm trying to Shabby up my blog! lol. I also made a new wordart preview card using the new kit. What do you think? I like it!
So... here is todays wordart freebie on my new preview card! Enjoy!
Click HERE to download todays freebie. And remember, if you snag my stuff, leave a little love in return. Thanks.

9 comments:

jmutchler said...

hehee...so true! Thanks for sharing.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 24 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Snowsmoon said...

thank you so much for sharing. I love this and Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

paulakesselring said...

Thanks !!!!

Breeoxd said...

thanks!

Angie said...

I love this! It is so true!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Apr. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

the51mom said...

LOL !! As I write this I'm sitting in my jammies! LOVE it! TYSM for sharing.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!