This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

STEPPING STONES AT PRETTY SCRAPPY: Plus my new releases!

It's Wednesday again so that means it's time for my Wednesday wordart freebie at the Pretty Scrappy Blog! I hope you like this one. It's from my new wordart pack that i'll be releasing soon.

Click HERE to go to the blog and download todays freebie. And remember, if you download the freebie, create a layout with it and post it in the Wednesday Wordart Challenge section in the gallery. You just might be the one who wins a wordart pack from my store! Yay!

NEW RELEASES AT PRETTY SCRAPPY!!!

I have 2 new releases in my store today. Both are Quick Page Albums created using my new kits MY LITTLE GIRL and MY LITTLE GUY. Aren't they cute! I just love how they turned out. And guess what, they're on sale this week for 25% off regular price. Click HERE to go to my store and grab these today.

Oh yeah... I almost forgot these too. I have 3 new wordart packs in my store too. MOTHERS DAY is the perfect set of wordart to finish off those Mothers Day themed layouts.


I BELEIVE IN ANGELS can be used on so many different types of layouts. This wordart pack is an elegant finishing touch for your favorite layouts.

And how could I create a pack focused on Mom and not create on about Dad too. DADDY is packed full of Daddy wordart. It's the perfect mix to finish off your layouts.

No comments:

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!