This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Friday, May 1, 2009

$1 DAY AT PRETTY SCRAPPY!

Hi All... Hope you're having a great day! I've got great news for you today... IT"S $1 DAY AT PRETTY SCRAPPY! To help celebrate National Scrapbooking Day, almost my entire store is on sale for only $1. This is an awesome opportunity to get all of my new kits, quick page albums, and wordart packs for only $1 each. Click HERE to be redirected to Pretty Scrappy so you can take advantage of this amazing sale!


I also have a cute new kit in my store, just in time for Mothers Day next weekend. Its called MOTHERS ARE LOVE. I also have a cute set of Quick Pages for those of you who would rather those. Check out the previews below. And guess what... these are both on for $1 too! Yay!

No comments:

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!