This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

HAPPINESS IS IN THE LITTLE THINGS

It's Wednesday! That means that it's time for STEPPING STONES at Pretty Scrappy! Todays wordart is a request from Samantha. I like this one and I hope that you do too. Click HERE to be redirected to the Pretty Scrappy Blog to get this awesome freebie!


I also have a new in my store today. It's called CHERISH. Check out the preview below. It's on sale for 25%OFF! Yay!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

WOO HOO! You made my quote into a wordart! Thank you! :-D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow! love the quote, went to prettyscrappy blog and the wordart is gone. Is the wordart still adviable?

kathyl74@ezlink.ca

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!