This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Monday, June 8, 2009

YOU MAKE MY LIFE COMPLETE

Hi All. Hope you had a great weekend! Mine was pretty quiet. Stayed home and rested most of the weekend. I still feel pretty yucky. I have to go get some bloodwork and tests done tomorrow. SUCKS! But hopefully we'll soon know whats going on. I was feeling a little better yesterday so I decided that I would get a few wordart done for you all. It seems like forever ago that I gave you some. I got 8 new wordart for this week and part of next. They are all love/wedding/soul mate related. I have a kit in the works to correspond with the wordart but I just can't get around to it yet. I still haven't forgotten all of you wonderful ladies who posted your quotes for my contest... I'll get to thoses as soon as I can and let you know who won too.

Here is the first wordart. Hope you like it.

Click HERE to download todays freebie. And don't forget to leave me a little love. Thanks!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks so much--this is perfect for a picture I have been wanting to scrap!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Jun. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jun [LA 02:27am, NY 04:27am, UK 09:27am, OZ 07:27pm] ).

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!