This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Monday, September 14, 2009

AMAZING JOURNEY plus awesome CT layouts.

Hi All! Hope you had a great weekend! Mine sucked! I was sick most of the weekend. I had planned on taking the kids to the park to have some pictures taken but I was just to sick and tired to leave the house. Saturday I spent most of the day confined to the couch and Sunday, I could barely sit up in the chair. I'm feeling much better today though, thankfully. I got some good rest last night so thats a plus! I just hope that today I can eat something good to settle my tummy.

I am so excited about my new kit AUTUMN SPLENDOR!!! I just love the amazing colors of Autumn. Here are some layouts created by my awesome CT Girls! Enjoy!



So... here is todays wordart freebie! I haven't used a theme this week so you'll be getting a mix of a few new ones. Enjoy! Click HERE to download todays freebie.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Thank you. This is wonderful!

Carjazi - aka Diane said...

Thanks so much for the word art.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 15 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Lorena Digital Designs said...

Thank you for the beautiful sentiments in wordart. Lovely!

Kim said...

Beautiful - thank you!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 8 post on Sep. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Tami said...

Thank you for sharing :)

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!