This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Friday, September 25, 2009

Check out these blogs!

Good morning all! TGIF! I have been totally lost since my computer crashed! It's really silly but I never realised how much time I actually spent designing and scrapping, now that I can't do either. Usually in the morning, while the kids are having breakfast I check my email, update my blog, check out my favorite digi-scarp sites, and read a few of my favorite blogs. Once the kids are cleaned up from breakfast, they usually watch some cartoons on Playhouse Disney channel and I spend some time designing. Then throughout the day I do a little here and there. Especially when the kids are napping. I can't do that now and it's drving me crazy!!!

Seeing I have all this extra time, I have been checking out lots of blogs and I must say I have found some good ones. I thought it would be nice to let you know where some of these are. Each day next week i'll give you another site to visit. Make sure that if you snag any of the freebies on these sites, please say Thanks!

http://ascrapaway.blogspot.com/ A Scrap Away: I found this blog today and was amazed at the beautiful Quick Pages that she has created. They are beautiful and they're all freebies! Have a look at this blog and snag some awesome freebies too!

See you on Monday! Have a great weekend. And don't forget to stop by my store for the 50% OFF SALE! Sale ends at midnight on Sunday. This is a great time to stock up on my stuff! Click
HERE to be redirected to my store.

No comments:

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!