This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Monday, September 21, 2009

LOVING A CHILD

Well it's another Monday morning! It's funny how we get one every week. LOL. But seriously, I hope you had a great weekend. Mine was quiet. Didn't do much. Didn't go anywhere. Just stayed home with the family and relaxed. Watched some movies, did a little cleaning and some cooking. Just simple stuff.

I finished up another kit too. This one is named PUNKIN PICKER and has a halloween/autumn type theme. Lots of black and orange. I think it's really cute. I also created a quick page album to correspond with the kit. You should be seeing it released in about 2 weeks or so. I will be releasing the last kit in my Autumn series on Friday. Be sure to check that out.

And don't forget that today and tomorrow is $2 Day at Pretty Scrappy!


So... onto todays wordart freebie. I'm going through my old emails trying to get as many requests as I can. I've got a few good ones for this week. This is a request from Tracey in Los Angeles. Enjoy.

Click HERE to download todays freebie. And remember, if you snag my stuff, leave a little love.

6 comments:

fl_connie said...

Thanks! This is just sooo true!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 22 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Donna said...

thanks so much !

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Sep. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

Tami said...

Thank you for sharing :)

kramer_buffy said...

totally love it thanks!

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!