This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Thursday, August 14, 2008

3 good reasons to be a teacher- wordart freebie

Can you believe that it's time for back to school? Wherever you go to any stores or to the malls, everything is geared to the kids going back to school. I was talking to a woman in the lineup at ToysRUs yesterday and she told me that she was a teacher and she was dreading going back to school. She then of course told me she was kidding, she loves being a teacher! She told me a joke about teachers and going back to school but I can't remember the whole thing. I do remember the punchline though.... it's todays freebie! Enjoy.


To download file, click link below.
http://www.4shared.com/file/58825369/a6784232/Reasons_to_be_a_teacher-_inspiredmommiedesigns.html

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!