Last night was a bit of a scream fest at my house. Aiden was very cranky from getting his needles and was continously screaming to be held. Emma was feeling a bit neglected by Mommy because I was spending so much time with Aiden and was screaming MomMom for hours. I tried to divide my time between them both but Aiden just needed me so much more than usual. Ahhhhhhhhh! In the end, they both went peacefully to sleep and woke up this morning happy and cheerful, thankfully. As I was laying in bed, I remembered that I didn't have a wordart for today so I jumped up out of bed, and came up with this one. hehehe! Enjoy.
To download file, click link below.
MY FIRST AWARD!
Wow!!! I am so honored to get my first award. Thank you so very much Kiki!!
Here's a link to Kiki's wonderful blog(http://standstrong4god.blogspot.com/).
Here are the rules to the Award game:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.
Here are my 7 nominations:
1. Jeanie: http://scrapdoctor.blogspot.com/
2. June: http://censloft.blogspot.com/
3. Irene: http://irenealexeeva.blogspot.com/
4. Bethany: http://elegantwordart2.blogspot.com/
5. Tiffany: http://inspiredbydominicdesigns.blogspot.com/
6: Krista: http://heyitsjustme-krista.blogspot.com/
7. Farrah: http://farrahsmithdesigns.blogspot.com/
Make sure that you grab your award and post it on your blog. You all rock!
This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.