This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Monday, September 15, 2008

A little update on my life: New wordart Freebie

Well... I have been quite the busy little beaver lately. LOL. As you know, my step-son was visiting us from NL last week. It was so great to have him here and I miss him alot since he went back home yesterday. Hopefully we'll get to go back home for vacation soon and then we can get to see him again, not to mention the rest of the family. LOl. While he was here, we tried to do as much sightseeing as possible which was hard to do cause Hubby was working so much. We did get to go to Edmonton for the day though. We took the kids to the West Edmonton Mall! For those of you who don't know, it's the biggest mall in Canada. It was so much fun! I have some pics here for you to see.



This is the huge Pirate ship in the middle of the mall. It is part of a huge Sea-World type exhibit called Pirates of the Mall.


The pics below are from the Sea Life Caverns Exhibit.

This is the divers freeding the giant sea turtles.


Face to face with a shark.


This alligator is about 9 feet long!


Our next fun stop was at the BUILD A BEAR WORKSHOP! I have been wanting to take the kids here for a while now so they could pick out their own special friends. Emma chose a Black Lab just like our dog HOBO. Emma also chose a dog for Aiden, a Husky. She wanted to name her dog HOBO and Aiden's dog BOBO. So cute. Here are some pics.



The Stuffing Machine.


After making a wish on the doggies heart, the guy at the store is sewing up Aiden's BOBO.


Aiden and his BOBO. A goofy pic. LOL.


Stuffing Emma's HOBO.


Emma looking at her HOBO. (No matter where we are or what we are doing... Emma has to have that suckie in her mouth. LOL)



All in all, we had a great day. My parents are coming for a visit from Newfoundland tomorrow and I can't wait for them to get here. We are going to make another trip to The West Edmonton Mall while they are here so i'll be sure to post more pics for you to see then too. My parents are going to be here until September 28th. I haven't seen them since Aiden was 5 weeks old. We are all so excited. I don't know if i'll be able to sleep tonight!!!



TODAY's WORDART FREEBIE!!!
That's enough of my blabbering on... here is today's wordart freebie. I think this one is a good example of my little trip to Edmonton with my family. Enjoy!
To download file, click on link below. And remember, if you like my work, leave a little love. It is so great to read all of your comments. It really puts it into perspective why we give out freebies.
http://www.4shared.com/file/63019351/ee238ddf/Who_we_are-_inspiredmommiedesigns.html

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

This is very true. Thank you for sharing.

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!