This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Wordart Freebie: Big Miracle-Girl

I am soon going to the Airport to pick up my parents!!! I am so excited. I haven't seen them in over a year now. Dad hasn't seen Aiden since he was only 3 weeks old.... boy is he in for a shock. LOL. I have been showing Emma pictures of her Nanna and Poppa for the past few days trying to get her used to their faces again. When she looks at them now, she calls them by name. I spent all day yesterday, getting things ready for their arrival. I moved Emma's bed into my Master Suite and put a new bed in her room for Mom and Dad to sleep on. Mom has a bad back so she needs a special mattress. It's been about 12-13 years since she had bowel Cancer. It had grown onto a muscle in her back and when they removed the tumor, they had to cut away the back muscle. She has been Cancer free for all that time though and is doing great. Anyhoo... it is going to be so great to see them both again.

Onto todays wordart freebie! This is a request from Janice in Tacoma. She actually requested both a girl and a boy version. You'll get the girl version today and the boy's tomorrow.

To download today's file, click the link below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this word art. We were very close to losing our second daughter before right before she was born, so we call her our miracle baby. This word art is perfect. Thanks again.

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!