This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Cutest Pumpkin In The Patch: Wordart Freebie

Today's wordart freebie is such a cutie! I was looking for the perfect quote to use on a layout of my great-neice Baileighs first trip to the pumpkin patch. And yes, I am only 32 but I have a great-neice. My neice is 26 years old. Anyhoo... I created this cute little wordart and I hope that some of you can use it too. I also have a layout for you to see. Enjoy.


To download file, click link below.
http://www.4shared.com/file/67084391/49a35c6c/The_cutest_pumpkin-_inspiredmommiedesigns.html


To create this layout, I used the great new kit WARM AUTUMN DAYS by Melany Violette (at Simply Clean Digi Scraps). And of course, my new wordart.

1 comment:

Ms Kittie said...

Thanks for the great WA. I too have a great niece, the first girl in the family in 25 years. Have a great day.

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!