This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Friday, October 17, 2008

Love Song Overlays- New at Pretty Scrappy

Well, TGIF!!! It's been a long week. This weekend I have to take the kids to a Birthday Party! Yah!!! They love going to parties. Emma especially loves it because she gets to dress up. She's a real girly girl and loves any excuse to put on a dress and have her hair done. I'll be sure to post some pics after the party.

I have a great new wordart pack in my store at Pretty Scrappy today. It's part of my Quote It Series and it's called LOVE SONG OVERLAYS. It includes 4 great overlays, 12x12, 300ppi, and in PNG format. Here is a preview.

You can get this great pack at my Pretty Scrappy Store for only $2.50. Click HERE to go to my store.

Here is a layout using one of the overlays by my creative team member, Shelley. She did an amzing job on this one.

Soooo.... onto todays wordart freebie. Enjoy.

To download file, click link below. And remember, if you download my work, leave a little love.

No comments:

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!