This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Quiet Moments

I am just about to head to bed for the night so I decided that I would post tomorrows wordart freebie for you, which when you read this, it will be today. LOL. It is so quiet here... the babies are both in bed fast asleep. The Hubby is in our bed waiting for me. The dog and cat are on both sides of my chair, snorning would ya believe it. LOL. It is so peaceful. I created this wordart a few days ago for a layout I am creating of Emma watching tv. She is so quiet and in deep concentration watching her show. I hope that you like it.




To download todays wordart freebie, click link below. And remember, if you like my work, sjow a little love! I just love to read your comments.
http://www.4shared.com/file/66594220/17486cb1/Quiet_Moments-_inspiredmommiedesigns.html

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!