This blog is no longer in use. Please click the link below to be redirected to my new blog.

http://inspireddesignsbycrystal1.blogspot.com/

Monday, October 13, 2008

MY NEW CT!!!

I am so proud to present to you my new Creative Team! Yay.... I have a CT. It's a small one but I think you are definately going to enjoy seeing their beautiful layouts. I know that I have enjoyed them so far.

SHELLEY: Scrap-n-Nan
You know it is true what people say, it really is a small world! I met Shelly online and found out that she is a fellow Newfoundlander. I also found out that she is from the same town my Mom grew up in. Then, I found out that she is very good friends with my Mom's first cousins. WOW.
Here is a little bio from Shelley.
I live in Newfoundland, Canada, been married 30 years to my wonderful hubby, Mom to 3 grown sons and Grandma to two little Grand-daughters, who are my biggest inspiration for Scrapping. I have been using Paintshop for about 5 years and started using Photoshop CS2 this past year, still learning to use that program. I started Paper Scrapping about 6 years ago but eventually started digital Scrapping about 2 years and love it! I still have many albums to do, Heritage for my Mom, 3 childhood ones for my sons, 2 baby albums for my Grand-daughters, etc. So I am going to be a busy busy Scrapper, lol. I find going digital scrap layouts is a great source of relaxation :0)

Here are some of Shelley's beautiful layouts using my wordart.

The next member of my new CT is:
CRYSTAL: Family Comes First
Some of you will know Crystal from her blog Family Comes First and for her active participation in several forums and galleries throughout digi-scrapping land.
Here is a little bio from Crystal.
My family is my life! I am a proud parent(step-mother)to a wonderful boy who is 10. I work full-time for a Accounting/Financial Planning Firm and Part-time at a local School. I love spending time with my family. Photography and Scrapbooking are what I love to do. I have been a paper scrapper for years and started Digital Scrapbooking January 2008 and Love it!
Here are some of Crystal's beautiful layouts using my wordart.


I am so excited to have both Crystal and Shelley as part of my team and I look forward to seeing more of their beautiful layouts in the future.
There is no wordart freebie for today. I will be back tomorrow with a very cute one for you all.

No comments:

Inspired Mommie Designs: Banner

Photobucket

LOOK WHO FOUND ME!

LAYOUTS CREATED USING MY WORDART!